potential passion project

For my passion project, I'm considering doing something that focuses on running. As outdoor track approaches my running gets more intense and serious. It is a lot of plans and workouts and miles. I like to understand how and why the things my coaches plan out work, scientifically. So for my passion project, I don't know exactly what I'm going to do. It's hard to find a way to translate that curiosity into a project. But I'd like to do something around the science of running.

Comments

  1. I think some aspect of the science of running would make for an excellent passion project, Cora. Perhaps you could do something about a good running diet, or how to properly warm up/stretch, or specific training techniques for increasing speed or endurance. Think about what interests you about running, and go from there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts